10 Best sunsets in the World

Every day has a night, it's something normal that we ignore. But some days, we don’t know why, while you’re driving home after work or when you're taking a walk, you suddenly realize that the sky has such a mix of pinks, blues, purples that makes you feel good and think "what a beautiful sunset", and then, you smile.

That feeling is what makes the sunsets have a special meaning for me. And throughout my travels, I smiled a lot due to what I call, the most beautiful sunsets in the world.

Cádiz, Spain

That evening was one of the most spectacular I've ever seen. The photo was taken at Zahora’s Beach during summer, when I was staying with my family in a nearby cottage.


Buenos Aires, Argentina

When I was in Buenos Aires, I decided to do some sightseeing in the area of ​​the United Nations Square, next to the University. I have to asked the driver to stop the car when I saw this metal sculpture. It is called Generic Floralis and when it gets dark you can see how its petals totally close.


Mykonos, Greece

In the harbor area, I was walking quietly, until I sat down on the sidewalk to see the sunset. It was one of those pictures that you keep in your mind forever. The calm of the sea and the balance of a sailboat were the background. Speechless!


Haleakala, Hawaii

Perhaps, this was one of the most special moments of my life. We rose at sunset to Haleakala, the volcano that crowns the island of Maui in Hawaii. You drive to the top of the crater, at 3,050 meters and the views are amazing.


Wan Chai, Hong Kong

From outside of the Convention Center and close to the Golden Bauhinia Square you can enjoy magnificent views of some of the tallest buildings in Hong Kong. At dusk, it’s a magical place.



Santorini, Greece

Breathtaking views. So you could define the landscape that laid before my eyes from my hotel in Santorini, where I could see the famouscaldera” from the top every night.


Los Ángeles, United States

From Universal Studios in Los Angeles we took a little train ride that takes you through the scenes of all past and present movies. At the end of the journey, the train leaves you in a place that many people don’t pay attention to, but has spectacular views of the surrounding of Los Angeles.


Manaos, Brazil

Imagine an evening in Brazilian jungle, with the idea of traveling through the river searching alligators. It really impressed me, even when it's scary at night and you just can see their little eyes peeking through the brown water. But you could image the sunset in this wild place. It’s certainly unique.


Phuket, Thailand

What a better place to relax yourself than in the solitary Bangtao Beach in famous Phuket? If you could imagine a purple and pink sunset with a Tai cocktail, you can’t ask for anything else!


Contest sunset

It is certainly spectacular, a very famous sunset that has come in many films. But there’s no title... Why? I can anticipate you that we will have our first Mindfulravel contest and you'll love it. Don’t miss tomorrow's post to find out more!


Which sunsets do you liked the most? Did any sunset make ​​you smile in your travels?