Review: Bloglovin, following travel blogs


Today, as my first review, I would like to recommend you an easy and practical Web through which you will be able to follow all you favorite travel blogs.
 
I don’t know about you but I really like reading all my travel post daily and don’t miss one of them.

That is the reason why, when this Web came to me I couldn’t miss the opportunity. We could have all our travel blogs in a click without having to remember all the links. And the best of this Web is that you would never forget to read the blogs, because it remembers you all your unread posts.

The Website is Bloglovin and I explain its performance in a few steps:

First of all, you have to login, the easiest step.

Then we have to search our favorite blogs through URL or by blog’s name: 


When you find it, only have to following it, clicking on the blue button “FOLLOW”. Once you follow the blog, you have the option to categorize it. In this case the category that I have included is "Travel", but you could write another one if you prefer and create new categories or groups for your blogs: 

That’s it! You would have a list of blogs! Now just go to Home page and enjoy your reading!


I must say that once you have all your favorite blogs within Bloglovin, is so amazing  that you can’t stop using it! 

Have a nice day!

Comments